- MLC101 First Time Computer User
- MLC102 Use Your PC More Effectively
- MLC104 Improve Your PC Skills
- Mousing Workshop & Tips for Using Keyboard
- Exploring Windows 10
- Making the Most of Your Words (Microsoft Word)
- Excel in a Nutshell (Microsoft Excel)
- Advanced Concepts in Excel (Microsoft Excel)
- Web Page Design - Basics
- Web Page Design - Advanced
- Build Your Own Website the Easy Way
- Editing Your Photos with Photoshop Elements
- Getting to Know and Use Your Apple iPad or iPhone
- Using the Apple iPad/iPhone for Communication, Organization, and Information
- Using the Camera and Photo Apps on Your iPad or iPhone
- Getting to Know and Use Your Android Tablet or Smartphone
- An Overview of Windows 10
- Exploring Facebook
- Use the Windows 8.1/10 Photo App to Edit Your Photos
- Computer Maintenance Using Tools in Windows 10
- Computer Security
- Backing Up Your Computer
- File Managment
- Making a Creative Movie from Your Photos with Movie Maker
- Basic Video Editing with Movie Maker
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Computerize Your Mailing Lists and Labels
- Streaming Internet Media: Expand the Possibilities of Your TV
- Open Lab
- View All Courses Offered This Term
Please be sure to review the Registration Information page. It tells you when registration begins for a term, when it ends, and the options for registering in person and by mail.
- We hold three sessions (or terms) each year: Winter (Jan - Mar), Spring (Apr - May), and Fall (Sep - Nov). Each session is divided into two, four-week periods, referred to as "first half" and "second half."
The text below is the normal text for this page. During the summer, the page is re-directed to a "schedule not posted yet" page. Copy the text below to the top of the page and copy the redirect directive to these comments to activate the real schedule.
Under development. Use only for review.
Send comments to Jim Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by Pmwiki.