Detailed Schedule Summary
For a one-page summary of
the schedule for all courses
offered this session,
Schedule of Classes Underway
If the schedule for the next
session has been posted and you
need a copy of the classes being
held now, click here.
Other Course Information
Go to alternative ways
to see the schedule
(includes printable versions).
Click the course name in the list below to see its full description and schedule.
- MLC101 First Time Computer User
- MLC102 Use Your PC More Effectively
- MLC104 Improve Your PC Skills
- Mousing Tips & Tricks
- Exploring Windows 10
- Making the Most of Your Words (Microsoft Word)
- Basic Excel (Microsoft Excel)
- Advanced Excel (Microsoft Excel)
- Basic Web Page Design
- Advanced Web Page Design
- Build Your Own Website the Easy Way
- Streaming Internet Media: Expand the Possibilities of Your TV
- Photoshop Elements
- Introduction to Apple iPad/iPhone
- Intermediate Apple iPad/iPhone
- Camera & Photo Apps with Apple iPad/iPhone
- Use iCloud with your iPad/iPhone
- Introduction to Android Tablet/Smartphone
- Exploring Amazon Fire Tablets
- Should I Consider a Mac?
- Introduction to Mac Computer Operations
- Exploring Facebook
- Computerize Your Mailing Lists and Labels
- Windows 8.1/10 Photo App
- Computer Maintenance
- Computer Security
- Backing Up Your Computer
- File Management
- PowerPoint Presentations
- An Overview of Windows 10
- Making a Creative Movie from Your Photos with Movie Maker
- Basic Video Editing with Movie Maker
- Open Lab
- View All Courses Offered This Term
Please be sure to review the Registration Information page. It tells you when registration begins for a term, when it ends, and the options for registering in person and by mail.
- We hold three sessions (or terms) each year: Winter (Jan - Mar), Spring (Apr - May), and Fall (Sep - Nov). Each session is divided into two, four-week periods, referred to as "first half" and "second half."
The text below is the normal text for this page. During the summer, the page is re-directed to a "schedule not posted yet" page. Copy the text below to the top of the page and copy the redirect directive to these comments to activate the real schedule.
Under development. Use only for review.
Send comments to Jim Brown at email@example.com.
Powered by Pmwiki.